Whether you are traveling domestically or internationally, it’s always a good idea to review safe travel behaviour before your journey. International travel is a whole new ballgame. When you are traveling out of your country for your business matter, you might have some safety concerns.
- Make an ID of your name, blood group, age, medical condition, contact no and allergies. in case you required any medical emergency treatment.
- Pack all prescription and labelled medicines containers for airport security purpose.
- Pack some extra medicines in case you are away longer than expected.
- Consider using your work address and phone number for luggage tags, as opposed to your home information.
- Beware of the local laws and culture of your travel destination.
- Make a copy of your passport and itinerary, leave one copy at home with your friends and family.
Best travel tips.
1- Know the country:
Before traveling to unknown destination search about the country. like the culture, countries beliefs, attitude towards visitors. Your idea of a polite gesture could be the exact opposite to them, depend on where are you going. so If you fall ill or have an accident while overseas, travel insurance can ensure that you get the best quality of care and you can be moved.
Try to find the background of the place:
4-Recent news involving their country and yours
2- Get travel insurance-
If you Missed flights, lost baggage or even the cancellations policies are not uncommon, so to minimize your stress it is advisable of covering your travellers and their property with travel insurance. Without travel insurance, disruptions to your trip can end up costing you a fortune. Some travel insurance provides you with the protection from medical cost. If you fall ill or have an accident while overseas, travel insurance can ensure that you get the best quality of care.
3-Get a guidebook
Guidebook usually includes Maps, local phrases and certain information around. It will also give you city events list, after completing your daily work or corporate meetings you can hang out at the city events, likewise you can get a chance to explore the culture through these events.
4- Don’t forget your Electronics
Every country has different size plugs and voltage. A power strip can be a way to charge multiple devices off of one adapter. electronic devices won’t do good much if you can’t connect it with the internet. check the free internet connectivity on your hotel. Many hotels offer internet access for a daily fee. Find out what you will pay before you use this service. Wireless hotspots are an alternative to public internet access or hotel networks. if you bring the hotspot with you, expect to pay extra dollars as international coverage.
Make sure you do the math before you travel to your destination. look up the conversion before you go.
- Make sure your credit card works in the country you are visiting
- If at any emergency point if you want to convert the money, go to Bank instead of conversion centre at airport.as the conversion centre at an airport or around city tends to be huge rip-offs.
- Not every place takes credit card, so always carry local cash with you.
- As a security measure inform your bank prior to your travel. sometime Bank thinks some fraud transaction suddenly happing in Europe when you are from India.
Introducing Trust Travel Pvt. LTD, an IATA accredited travel agency. The company was originated in 1984. Trust travel is corporate travel company in Mumbai, located near Airport.
Get your ‘on-the-go’ travel advocate! Trust travel for 4 reasons:
1. Minimizing unnecessary expenditures.
2. Less time-consuming.
3. More cost-effective.
4. Safe & Gratifying travel.